2016 – present
Help! I’m a Creative
The Dutch National Summer School, previously known as the Amsterdam International Summer School, is a collaboration between MovArtProductions and Dutch National Ballet. For three weeks, classically-trained students from all over the world meet in Amsterdam to participate in this intensive summer course, in an effort to refine and enhance their skills. The Summer School is comprised of both the Bournonville Week and the Two-Week Intensive. The Summer School is under the joint artistic leadership of Jean-Yves Esquerre (MovArtProductions) and Ernst Meisner (Dutch National Ballet).
Combined Creatives is the executive producer of the Dutch National Summer School. We are responsible for coordinating the logistics and eventual execution of the program together with the stakeholders to make it a thoroughly valuable and illuminating experience for all 140 dancers involved.
What do we do?
– Handle the application process
– Arrange venues and accommodation for participating students
– Communicate important information with participating students
– Communicate with the faculty members
– Coordinate the teaching schedules for the entire three-week program
– Handle budgeting and general financial management
– Handle legal matters with faculty members, venues and participants