The Records is an initiative of the Keep an Eye Foundation. Their aim is to give both performing and recording opportunities to new bands. Open to jazz students and alumni of Dutch conservatories, three bands get the chance to win € 10.000 in order to finance the production of a new CD. The event takes place in the Amsterdam at the Conservatory’s Blue Note hall and the renowned jazz venue Bimhuis.
In 2016, Combined Creatives worked as the executive producer of Keep an Eye The Records.
What did we do?
– Handle the application process
– Communicate with all applicants, jury members, venues, finalists and other stakeholders
– Handle media, press, and publicity
– Handle budgeting and general financial management
– Handle all pre-production and production of the actual event